Thulsi is a gift to mankind by lord. Those who plant and water Thulsi in their homes are the most gifted and prosperous one in all aspects of life. Since it brings plenty of positive energy throughout the day and night. Thulsi carrries immense positive energy that is why this plant is part of everyone”s life and houses in India.
This oil is made with medicinal properties such as thulsi oil, clove oil, herbs etc. The oil is very effective in curing all kinds of body pain and cough related problems. The medicinal properties act very fast in curing body related pain . Very much natural and is effective when a drop of this thailam is used by mixing with a spoon of coconut oil.
Features of Tulsi Thailam :
- Headache : Apply 2 drops of thailam on the two sides of forehead. Apply one drop of thailam on a piece of cloth, wring the cloth and inhale the fume. Children need not inhale the thailam fume.
- Phlegm in chest : Adults could apply 5 drops of thailam on the chest pit for 5 continuous days before sleeping. For children it is 3 drops with coconut oil.
- Tooth Ache : Apply 2 drops of thailam on a piece of cotton and bite this cotton between the painful tooth. After 5 minutes, spit out and gargle with hot salt water. Germs will get killed and get pushed out and teeth will be strong.
- Swelling : For bee sting, wasp sting, poisonous sting, take 10 drops of thailam and gently apply on the swollen area without any application of slightest pressure. After half and hour wash the swollen area with a sheekakai powder.
- Joint Pain : For knee pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, hip pain and swelling due to accident take 10 drops and rub vigourously till the area gets slightly warmed with rubbing. If there is excess pain, after 30 minutes, give hot salt water othadam (cloth pressing). For external use only.