Contact us for excellent quality Smokeless Camphor
at market-leading rates. We are a reputed Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Smokeless Camphor from India. The Smokeless Camphor we make available burns cool without leaving any trace behind. Our Smokeless Camphor is completely free from chemicals and widely used in Hindu religious ceremonies. We are capable of delivering bulk orders of the Camphor within the allocated time.
- No Smoke
- No Soot
- Burns Longer and Completely without leaving any trace
- No Wax
- No Chemicals
- Available in Square, Round & Diamond shapes
- The word Camphor is derived from the French word Camphre. In Latin it is called Camfora and the Arabic name is Kafur, while in Sanskrit is called as Karpoor.
- Camphor is a waxy whitish or transparent crystalline substance with a strong aromatic odor.
- It is found in wood of the camphor laurel (Cinnamomum camphora), a large evergreen tree found in Asia.
- The same substance is called Karpooam in Tamil. .
- A major source of camphor in Asia is camphor basil. Basil is an aromatic herb used as flavor (Greek).
- Camphor can be produced from a-pinene, which is abundant in the oils of coniferous trees and can be distilled from turpentine produced as a side product of chemical pulping.
- It can be synthetically produced from oil of turpentine.
- Used for its scent
- As an embalming fluid (Greek–embalm: preserve a corpse from decay)
- In religious ceremonies and for medicinal purpose
- Widely used in Hindu religious ceremonies & Daily Pooja
- Used in Homes & Business Establishments to get positive vibration
- Camphor in liquid form is used as an incredient in making perfumes