We manufacture Bakhoor
the name given to scented chips/bricks or a blend of traditional natural ingredients. Chips are soaked in fragrant oil and mixed with natural ingredients like Javadhu,Sandal, Pacholi, musk, vettiver etc. These scented chips are burned in Charcoal or in incense burners to perfume the House and clothing with a rich thick smoke. This is used specifically on Weddings, love moments, welcoming guests or Tuesday & Friday or generally just to perfume the house on a daily basis. Bakhoor is very effective to remove negative energy or bad odor after cooking is finished. The fragrance will clean up the air with lasting aroma and will boost positive energy.
It is traditional in many arab countries to pass bakhoor to among the guests in the sitting room as a gesture of hospitality. The longer the bakhoor is kept in a closed glass jar the fragrance will last longer.
Use of Bakhoor
- To perfume the house
- On Special occasion like Wedding or birthday celebrations
- To Create Romantic atmosphere in the bed room
- For Welcoming guests as a gesture of hospitality
- Very effective in boosting positive energy & remove all negative spirits & bad odor
- Used in Commercial establishments (all types of product) to attract customers and to keep the atmosphere clean.
- Used in Herbal medicines
- Enhance creativity & improve efficiency
- Effective when used during Yoga, Medidation, Prayer & Pooja
- Oudh (Agarwood Oil)
- Natural Floral Extracts
- Herbs & Oil
100gm to 1kg in Virgin Plastic Jars